Monday, September 8, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

I'm back from my fantastic 5 week trip to Germany for my stepdaughter's wedding and it was magical.  Click here to read all about the wedding and the trip.

Germany is a beautiful place to visit and I found everyone was happy to speak English, which was great for me as I don't speak any Germany.  But my hubby does......he's so clever!

We arrived home Saturday week ago and I've spent last week getting back to reality and doing loads of washing.  Ahhh! it's a big job.

So today I'm back into it and because it's Spring I've decided to Spring Clean my Workroom and Office.  

This is where I need your help - pleeeeaaaassseee!

I'm a bit embarrassed at how messy my workroom is!  Eeekkk!  Before we left I just dumped a lot of stuff in this room and closed the door.  But as they say "A messy room shows that you're working!"

My Office is also a guest room and while we were away we had guests staying here as well so the same applied to this room as my workroom.  I just dumped stuff in shelves and under the table and worry about it when I get home!!
I want to know your best filing systems for patterns, fabric, thread, books, files etc.   Just any information you've got or links to blogs that can help me organise my stuff!

Either write it in the comments below or back on my facebook page.  Many thanks lovely ladies for your help!





No comments:

Post a Comment