Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEW BRANDING AND BLOG


I'm so happy to have my new branding just about completed......it's been a process but definitely well worth it.  And all the thanks goes to Kim from BOUTIQUE BY DESIGN.  Kim is very easy to work with and offered loads of suggestions to make everything look professional and nothing was a problem.  It all started when I won a welcome page for my facebook page a few months ago.  Of course one thing led to another and I ended up getting everything done and I couldn't be happier.  If you're wanting your branding to be revamped or tweaked I can highly recommend Kim.

Here are my new business cards and swing tags and I've used my new logo on pretty stickers that go on my packaging.  I'm so thrilled to have my new branding plastered everywhere.







Now I have no excuse getting in and writing for my gorgeous new blog!  So stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment