Friday, July 15, 2011

NEW DIRECTION FOR 1 Puddle Lane - and lots of fun!!!

I'll keep you in a little more suspense and announce on Monday about this exciting and new direction I'll be taking my little biz.  BUT in the meantime I'd love to share with you something fun that's going to be happening on my blog every Tuesday.

I'll be expanding on my Happy Customer feature and will be interviewing them to give you a little more insight into my Happy Customers.  Each week I'll be featuring one little customer and finding out a bit more about them and what they love to do, what's their favourite food etc.  I'm really excited about this feature on my blog and I really hope you love reading it too!

My first interview on Tuesday will be with my very gorgeous model Gabriella and letting you in on her life a bit more and what she loves to do.



If you would like your little one featured in my Happy Customer interview email me at 1puddlelane@gmail.com and I'll send you out some info!

No comments:

Post a Comment