Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #5 - with Audrey Morrow

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous little Audrey Morrow.....who is my niece's daughter.




Hello Audrey,  how old are you?  3

Where do you live?  Barkers Road


What do you do during the day?  Play and eat  (I would very much love to do that too!)


What's your favourite food, Audrey?  Fruit and Veg (Mum says:  Ha! I think she is trying to impress you....it's really chocolate ice-cream)


What's your least favourite food?  Broccolini!!


What's your favourite colour?  Pink and Green (Oh! what a lovely colour)


What is your favourite past time?  Drawing and Ballet classes.


Do you have any pets Audrey?  No! we live in an apartment.....but I do have a pretend dog Henry (aka Mum's feather duster - too cute)


Who is your favourite person and why?  Mummy, Daddy and Bernie (little brother) because I love them 


What annoys you?  I get annoyed when Mum doesn't play hide and seek with me!


What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  The green and pink dress because they are my favourite colours


And last question Audrey.  What would you like to be when you grow up?  A Princess (so sweet)




Thank you Audrey for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  I would have to say I really love pink and green too!!!!




Next week I'll be talking with Kyra Croft and you'll never guess what she would like to be when she grows up!















If you would like your daughter to be in a Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment