Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #7 - with Kyra Croft

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous little Kyra Croft.



Hello Kyra, how old are you?  I will be 2 in September.


What is your favourite food?  I love all food AND I love to eat lots of it! (aren't you a good girl, Kyra!)


What is your least favourite food?  I don't like roast potatoes!


What is your favourite pastime?  Giving my favourite blankie big cuddles and doing anything my big sister is doing.  I also like to smother my baby brother in big kisses and cuddles.


Do you have any pets?  We have a dog named Jackson but I also call him Boofy and Buddy!


Who is your favourite person and why?  I am a bit of a mummy's girl.  We have great big cuddles.  (Aww!  so sweet!)


What annoys you?   My big sister Jorja.  She is a bit of a bully sometimes and doesn't like to share with me.  Most of the time I just give in to her and let her have whatever I am playing with.  


What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why, Kyra?  My Lemon Candy Dress because it's pretty.


And last question Kyra.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A farmer, just like my Daddy and Pa.  Or a motorbike rider but I don't think my Mummy would like that!  (hmm! somehow I don't think so too, Kyra!)


Thank you Kyra for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  I think you are going to have so much fun when you grow up!!





If you would like your daughter to be in a Happy Customer Interview, please email1puddlelane@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment