Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #8 - with Alice Brooks



Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane Happy Customer.  This week I'm talking with Alice Brooks.




Hello Alice, how old are you?  3


Where do you live?  In my home


What do you do during the day?  I kiss and cuddle my brother Charlie (lol! mum says that's not true)  drawing, playing, opening the fridge, eat, help Mummy make cakes and chocolate brownies. mmmm! yummy!  (mmm! that is yummy Alice!)   Sometimes I go to swimming or Kidergym or Kindy or shopping too!  


What is your favourite food?  Strawberries and bananas and cherries and grapes  (Alice! I love those fruits too!)


What is your least favourite food?  I don't like pips and pears.....they're too yucky!
What is your favourite colour?  Purple, red and yellow!
What is your favourite pastime?  Playing in the park.
Do you have any pets?  I have a little brother his name is Charlie  (Oh! my....that is just too cute!)
Who is your favourite person and why?  Rio and Hayley, 'cos they are my friends.
What annoys you, Alice?  Daddy and you too Mummy!  (hahah! priceless)


What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  My denim peasant dress because I went to playschool concert in it.
And last question Alice, what do you want to be when I grow up?  A big girl  (Of course!)
Thank you so much Alice for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  I think I would love a pet like yours.

Next week I'll be interviewing Meela Netten. 






If you would like your daughter to be in a Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment