Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Proud Mummy moment


My daughter, Kate, graduated last night for the second time this year and it was a very proud mummy moment for me.  After 7 long years Kate graduated in International Business and Law in June this year and last night she graduated in her post grad course in Legal Studies.  She will then be admitted to be a Solicitor in January.  It might be handy having a Solicitor in the family lol!

She graduated with her best friend who's been doing the same course right from the beginning.  So yes, it was a very proud mummy moment!

Haha! but I'm not sure where Kate gets her smarts from as her dad and myself are not academically minded at all.



And to think they start out like this.....


And end up like this.......


A lot of proud and not so proud mummy moments have happened over the last 28 years.......but you know what?...... my princess has turned out fantastic in the end.  I couldn't be more proud of her achievements.  Well done sweetness!

Wow! I can't believe how fast the years have flown by.......So enjoy them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment