Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #14 - with Brianna Trevitt

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous Brianna Trevitt


Hi Brianna, how old are you?  6
Where do you live?  Quakers Hill, New South Wales
What do you do during the day?  I go to school - I am in Kindergarten this year
What is your favourite food?  Vegetables (I bet your mum is impressed!)
What is your least favourite food?  I like all food  (wow! now I'm impressed! you must be a delight to cook for!)
What is your favourite pastime?  Swimming and Gymnastics
What is your favourite colour?  Blue
Do you have any pets, Brianna?  Yes, I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and lots of fish in the pond (sounds like it would be very busy at your home feeding your pets!)
Who is your favourite person and why?  My mum and dad and teacher, as they look after me!
What annoys you?  When people yell
What is your favourite joke or riddle?  Why did the chicken cross the road?  (I don't know Brianna, why did the chicken cross the road?) To get to the other side! (of course!)
What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  my dress in the photo as it is comfy and pretty
And last question Brianna.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  a Hairdresser


Thank you Brianna for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.











If you would like your daughter to be in my Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment