Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #13 - with Georgia Price

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous Georgia Price.



Hi Georgia, how old are you?  4 years old
Where do you live?  Out of Dirranbandi, Qld, on a farm
What do you do during the day?  Get up in the morning, have breakfast, get dressed, brush my teeth then go to kindy.
What is your favourite food?  Yoghurt and rice bubbles (mum says, 'this is new, it used to be Pasta)
What is your least favourite food?  Porridge (just like her father, mum says)
What is your favourite colour?  Pink and Purple


Georgia on their new horse, Missy.
What is your favourite past time?  watching TV
Do you have any pets, Georgia?  Yes, dogs, calves and horses
Who is your favourite person and why?  Daddy, he gives me lots of cuddles.
What annoys you?  Mum rousing on me.
What is your favourite joke or riddle?  What game do cows play at parties?  I don't know what games do cows play at parties, Georgia?  Mooooosical Chairs  (hahaha! that is really funny!)


What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  My Christmas dress because I love Christmas


Georgia with cousin Miriam at Christmas
And last question.  What do you want to be when you grow up Georgia?  A Doctor and Cleaner! (it used to be a vet and cleaner just like Mum)


Thank you Georgia for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.












If you would like your daughter to be in my Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment