Monday, November 28, 2011

1 Puddle Lane turns 2 this week!!!


Wow! that is amazing.....so much has happened over the last 2 years.....change in logo, change of direction to Special Occasion wear,  introducing the gorgeous Blossom Skirt for fabulous ladies and lots of fantastic new likers to my facebook page.......but the quality has remained the same.  

As a big THANK YOU and to celebrate my 2nd birthday in business....and also because it's the silly season...... I'm going to have a Secret Sale this coming Friday, 2nd December.  This will be a good opportunity to move all my old stock to make way for new designs coming out next year, which I'm really excited about!

And with Christmas just around the corner and money being tight this will be a good opportunity for you to pick up a 1 Puddle Lane outfit for up to 50% off.....yep! told you it's the silly season.


Here's how the Secret Sale will work:
  • The Secret Sale will not be available to the public.  It will only be available to my VIP customers who have subscribed to my monthly newsletter.
  • The Secret Sale will take place Friday 2nd December at 9am (Qld time) for 24hrs only.
  • I will be sending out an email this Thursday afternoon with all the details on how you buy at some amazing discounted prices.
  • Everyday until Friday I will be giving you a sneak peek on my facebook page of what will be available on sale.  See my Secret Sale album.
  • The prices you see on the items in my Secret Sale are the recommended retail price and not the discounted price.
  • Not only will you get up to 50% off but also one lucky person will get their purchase for FREE.  (more info on that in Thursdays email).
So, if you want to join in the Secret Sale you need to subscribe to my newsletter by Thursday afternoon so you can take advantage of this End of Year, Happy Birthday, Silly Season Secret Sale.

To subscribe enter you details to the right of this blog post.

Till Thursday






No comments:

Post a Comment