Monday, January 9, 2012

Exciting New Year for 1 Puddle Lane

Good morning lovely ladies,

Well another year has started at the home of 1 Puddle Lane.  There is always lots of celebrating done here at the start of the year.  Not only with Christmas and New Year being 1 week apart......my birthday is then 1 week after New Year and that usually lasts for a week.   So I'm still celebrating my birthday this week but come next Monday,16th 1 Puddle Lane will be open for custom orders again.

In between all the celebrating this week I hope to work on organising and cleaning out my office area and sewing room and getting it ready for my new ranges.

I'm really excited with my plans for 1 Puddle Lane this year.  I'll be working on loads of samples over the next few weeks for a new girls range, a very handsome boys wear range, more ladies skirts and I'm working on bringing out a ladies dress which is just gorgeous.  I'll give you sneak peeks on as I get them done.


All these gorgeous new designs will have to be showcased somewhere so I'm very happy to say I'm getting a new website too.  I'm hoping it will be done in the next month but I will keep you up to date on when it will go live.  And I'll be sending out my newsletter every month with info on what's coming up and items on sale.  So enter your details to the right of this post if you would like to join in the fun.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and still enjoying the holidays with your kids.








2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I look forward to seeing your fabulous range for 2012 xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mel.
    How has your holiday been and have you been wearing your gorgeous skirts?
    x

    ReplyDelete