This beautiful new pattern has been a labour of love for quite a few months and I'm proud to say that I'm letting my baby free to help ladies around the world look and feel fabulous.
The Miss Audrey Dress - PDF pattern is a fantastic and comfortable little dress for summer parties, lunch with the gals, off to the Races or to take you to work. It's very versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion!
The Pattern Features:
- A fitted Panelled Bodice
- A - DD cup sizing
- Back invisible zip
- In-Seam pockets
- Lined or Unlined Options
- Gathered or Pleated Options
- Sizes 6 - 20
The Fabulous fabrics you can work with include:
- Cotton Lace
- Lace fabrics
- Linen Blends
- the choices are endless!
I have a lot coming up over the next few weeks so keep reading so you don't miss out on anything!
Firstly, I will be doing a Blog Tour over the next few days with my gorgeous and very talented pattern Testers. They have been so kind to talk about their experiences about being a Tester for me. So support them and comment how beautiful they look in their new Miss Audrey Dress. They've all done a fantastic job.
Wednesday, 26th Nov (today)
Abbie Daniels - Tigerlily Patterns
Thursday, 27th Nov
Debbie Cameron - Stitch It Now
Stacey Clements - All Sewn Up by Stacey
Friday, 28th Nov
Audrey Bottine - Pretty Precious Clothing
Lesley Fletcher - Cherub's Kiss
Saturday, 29th Nov
Natalie Williams - Sew Outnumbered
Leanne Benson - TBA
Secondly, I'm starting a SEW-A-LONG to help you make your dress. It will start on Monday 1st December so you should have a gorgeous new dress in time for Christmas - with my help.
Here's how the SEW-A-LONG will be run:
- All the step-by-step instructions will be delivered to your inbox every 2 - 3 days.
- The step-by-step instructions include: how to make a Calico Toile (fancy name for a sample) bodice to fit your shape, how to then fix your pattern pieces so that you have a pattern that will always fit YOU, I'll show you how to sew in an invisible zip and I have a few industry tricks of the trade to help you along.
- I will have a facebook group for you to join also so that you will get help from me and support from other beautiful ladies in the group.
- And also we get to show off our lovely creations when we've finished.
It's going to be fun so come and join in. Enter your details below so you can receive all the great instructions and information starting Monday 1st December.
"You don't have time to buy all the supplies you need for the Sew-A-Long" I hear you say.
"I can't find any beautiful fabrics for what I'm wanting"
Does this sound familiar? Well I'm here to help. I'll be selling Fabric Kits as well. I'll be putting more up on my website in the coming days so keep an eye out for them.
I have beautiful Linens, Cottons, Voiles and I'm even getting my hands on some TO-DIE-FOR Silk for that very special occasion.
In the Fabric Kit you'll receive:
- The Miss Audrey Dress - PDF pattern (it will be emailed to you)
- 3m of beautiful fabric
- matching zip
- 4 reels of matching thread - 1 for your sewing machine and 3 for your overlocker
- Lightweight Fusible Interfacing
All this plus EXPRESS postage for - $80 (Aus only). That is truly amazing value. So don't miss out as I only have 1 of each Fabric Kit.And and extra special BONUS because you read my blog right to the end. IF you are on my email list you will receive an extra 20% for today ONLY. But it's only available on the pattern and not the Fabric Kits. So hop to it and get on my list to get the discount.