Monday, April 20, 2015

PATTERN TESTERS WANTED!

It's been a while since my last pattern testing as I've been very busy working on more ladies patterns for 1PL and also 2 new courses - 1 of which I'll be launching very soon.  So stay tuned for that!

But in the meantime I have this gorgeous little dress, Amber Swing Dress, which will go into Issue 8 for One Thimble Ezine in August.  So I'll be needing it tested by the middle of May.





There are 4 Styles to be tested and I'll need 3 testers per style.

Style A - Is a simple sleeveless knit dress with a contrast Ruffle sewn on the hem.


Style B - Has a short sleeve added with a Ruffle on the sleeve hem and a Frill and Ruffle sewn on the hem.


Style C  - Has a short puff sleeve and a Frill and Ruffle sewn on the hem.


Style D - is a bit more advanced with long bell sleeves with Ruffle and a pixie hoodie and Ruffles.




There are no zips or buttons on this dress but you will need experience in sewing knit fabric.  

If this is you and you are interested in testing this dress for me please fill in the form below and I'll get back to you next Monday 27th April if you have been successful.  You will then have 2 weeks to complete your testing with photos and feedback form.






No comments:

Post a Comment