Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #2 - Taya Dunkin

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with Taya Dunkin.



Hi Taya, what a pretty name.  How old are you?  Hi my number is 4


Where do you live?  I live at my house

What do you like to do during the day?  I go to Kindy and play with all my toys

What's your favourite food, Taya?  My favourite food is chips

What's you least favourite food?  My not favourite food is vegetables

Do you have a favourite colour?  My favourite colour is pink

What's your favourite pastime?  My favourite things to do is make-up stuff and pick flowers

Do you have any pets, Taya?  I have a pet cat, a big dog, another dog and another dog (Wow, Taya you have a lot of pets)

Who is your favourite person and why?  My favourite person is Mummy cos I love her (hehehe! and Taya's mum didn't even prompt her)

What annoys you?  Birds pecking on me annoys me (Oh! dear)

What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  I love them all as the mirror tells me I'm pretty in them (too cute!!)




And last question Taya, what do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a pet doctor when I grow up so I can make all my pets feel better.



Thank you so much Taya for letting me ask you lots of questions.  I love your mirror...maybe I should get one like that too.



Next week......we will be featuring Taya's little sister Maddie.





If you would like your daughter featured in my Happy Customer interview please email me at 1puddlelane@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Adorable - can I get one of those mirrors too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'll let you know when I find one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall explain the magic mirror ladies hehe Taya was going through a phase where she would only wear skirts and dresses and everytime I put pants on her she would say 'Im not pretty'. This broke my heart so I stood her in front of my big mirror and said "shhh do you hear that?", she said "Hear what Mummy?", I said "Listen the mirror is telling you you're pretty", since then whatever she wears she goes to the mirror and says "Mummy the mirror says im pretty" I said "yes sweety you are pretty in whatever you wear and dont let anyone tell you different", so so precious xx So ladies we can all have a magic mirror if we choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jasmin for sharing that story and I agree we can all have a magic mirror if we choose.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete