Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #10 - with Piper Applefield

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous Piper Applefield.
Hi Piper, how old are you?  I'm 4 years old.


Where do you live?  Geebung, Brisbane.


What do you do during the day?  I like playing outside, drawing and singing.  I also go to Kindy 3 days a week.


What is your favourite food?  Beef Stroganoff.


What is your least favourite food?  Mangoes (can you believe it - says mum!)


What is your favourite colour, Piper?  Pink, pink and more pink!  (lol!)


What is your favourite pastime?  Going to Ballet.


Do you have any pets?  A dog called Padre.  He is a black Labrador and he is 8 years old.


Who is your favourite person and why?  Kate my next door neighbour.  Because she comes over every afternoon to play with me.  (Oh! what a lovely person Kate is)


What annoys you?  My little brother Hudson.  He pulls my hair all the time.  (I think that would annoy me too!)


What is your favourite joke or riddle Piper?  Why did the chicken cross the road?  To get to the other side (4 year old version lol! - mum says!)
What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  My leopard print pant suit because I get so many comments on it.  (Piper I love that outfit too......it look very cute on you!)


And, last question Piper.  What do you want to be when you grow up? A Trapeze Artist in the circus!  (Oh! Piper that sounds so exciting!)












Thank you Piper for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  I hope you enjoy being a Trapeze Artist when you grow up......it does sound exciting!  






If you would like your daughter to be in my Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment