Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAPPY CUSTOMER INTERVIEW #11 - with Emma Edgar

Each week I interview and showcase one special little 1 Puddle Lane happy customer.  This week I'm talking with gorgeous Emma Edgar


Hi Emma, how old are you?  4 (Emma's answer) (mum's answer .... nearly 3) 

Where do you live?  Australia


What do you do during the day?  Um, I play.  Go to the park with my Nanny.


What is your favourite food?  Tiny Teddies (mmm! yum!)


What is your least favourite food?  I don't like peas!


What is your favourite colour?  Pink


What is your favourite pastime?  Play at the park


Do you have any pets, Emma?  Yes A pink zhu zhu pet!  


Who is your favourite person and why?  Daddy just cause he is!


What annoys you?  When Mummy says no!


What is your favourite joke or riddle?  Calling people funny names and all of my Dad's jokes!  


What is your favourite 1 Puddle Lane outfit and why?  My Puddle Lane top ...Hmm! not sure what it's called.
And last question Emma, what do you want to be when you grow up?  4  (the best answer yet!)


Thank you Emma for letting me interview you and finding out a bit more about you.  I think your Pink Zhu Zhu pet sounds very interesting!













If you would like your daughter to be in my Happy Customer Interview, please email 1puddlelane@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment